- Masks of Papua New Guinea
- Figures - New Guinea
- Phallocrypts from New Guinea
- Ceremonial Masks of the Abelam People
- Storyboards - Kambot village
- Bilums - Native String Bags
- Bilas-New Guinea Native Jewelry
- Bowls & House Boards, & Other Artifacts
- Papuan Gulf Artifacts
- Book-Collecting New Guinea Art
New Guinea Tribal Art eGuide
Find out about your fabulous piece of New Guinea tribal art. The eGuide provides quick info about New Guinea art and art areas with links to more information. The eGuide contains over 130 photographs and 10 maps, plus adventure photos from Ron Perry's forty years of explorations in New Guinea and additional research by Doug Mehaffey. A print edition would be 128 pages.
The eGuide is an easily accessible, portable guide for electronic reading devices. Enjoy collecting and living with the beauty and power of New Guinea tribal art.
- About Us
- Tribal Artifacts
- Culture & Geography
- Contact Us
- Related Links
- Ordering Options
- Privacy Notice
Jungle Outpost - Reptile Gardens PO Box 620 Rapid City, SD 57709 1-800-335-0275 or 605-342-5873
All content Copyright © 2017Joe Maierhauser. ALL rights reserved;do not reproduce without written consent.